If Only He Knew Gary Smalley Free Download Mp3 UPDATED

If Only He Knew Gary Smalley Free Download Mp3

Open up Preview

See a Problem?

We'd love your help. Let us know what's wrong with this preview of If But He Knew past Gary Smalley.

Thank you for telling usa near the trouble.

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Community Reviews

 · 301 ratings  · 24 reviews
Offset your review of If Only He Knew: What No Adult female Can Resist
Keith
Jun 24, 2011 rated information technology actually liked information technology
Half way through this book I had information technology figured out.

Rule 1: If there is a problem, information technology is the man'southward fault.
Rule 2: For all other cases encounter rule number one.

Merely having finished the volume that isn't quite what he says. I went back to see where he said it, and he never comes out and says information technology. He does challenge someone to disprove it. The man tried, but did not succeed. Smalley demonstrated in every case that he had acquired the problems which he was blaming on his wife.

The book has many examples of where the ma

Half way through this volume I had it figured out.

Dominion 1: If there is a problem, information technology is the human's fault.
Rule ii: For all other cases run across rule number 1.

Only having finished the volume that isn't quite what he says. I went dorsum to see where he said it, and he never comes out and says it. He does challenge someone to disprove it. The man tried, but did not succeed. Smalley demonstrated in every case that he had caused the problems which he was blaming on his wife.

The book has many examples of where the homo hurt their marriage through his insensitivity, and how that merely does not work. And for balance, there are besides examples of doing things correct. In that location are tables and questionnaires to aid the reader realize that the human needs to accept responsibleness for the health of the marriage.

So stated in another way:

If there is a problem in the marriage, it is the man's responsibility to accept ownership of the trouble, listen, sympathise, apologize, and make it right. Trying to strength the issue by criticism, etc makes it worse. So to summarize the book in one sentence:

Rule 1: The human is responsible for the quality of the marriage.

--------------------------

A few notes from the volume:
1. Your wife needs to feel that she is very valuable in your life. more of import than your female parent, your children, your friends, your secretary, and your job.
ii. When your wife is stressed out and hurting, she needs to know that you are willing to share an intimate moment of comfort without enervating explanations or giving lectures.
3. She needs open unobstructed communication.
4. She needs to be praised so she can feel a valuable function of your life.
5. She needs to feel gratis to help you without fearing retaliation and anger.
6. She needs to know that you volition defend and protect her.
seven. She needs to know that her opinion is and then valuable that you volition discus decisions with her, and act but after carefully evaluating her advice.
8. She needs to share her life with you in every area - home, family, and outside interests.
9. She needs you lot to be the kind of human being her son can follow and her daughter would want to ally.
10. She needs to exist tenderly held often, but to exist near you apart from times of sexual intimacy.
When her needs are met, a adult female gains security and glows with a sense of well-being. Some of her glow will rub off on you lot, particularly if yous are responsible for it in the first identify.

...more
Jonathan Beigle
I typically similar to read at least i book on spousal relationship per year. I'one thousand not a great husband and I need lots of aid! If Only He Knew has been sitting on our bookshelf for a long fourth dimension, and I never read information technology because the books is then former (written in 1979) and I merely assumed that newer marriage books are improve than old ones. Gary Smalley does a great job at addressing my bug though. I struggle with anger, beingness argumentative, and critical, and Smalley hits them all. He uses a ton of stories and exampl I typically similar to read at least i book on marriage per year. I'one thousand not a great hubby and I demand lots of help! If Merely He Knew has been sitting on our bookshelf for a long time, and I never read information technology considering the books is and then sometime (written in 1979) and I just assumed that newer wedlock books are amend than erstwhile ones. Gary Smalley does a groovy task at addressing my issues though. I struggle with anger, being argumentative, and critical, and Smalley hits them all. He uses a ton of stories and examples from his life and from people that he's counseled to bulldoze home his points. This makes the book a very like shooting fish in a barrel read. He likewise has a few homework projects for the wives to do so that the husband can amend sympathise what his married woman wants/needs. I recommend this oldie, but goodie to everyone.

Favorite quotes:
p. 42 - "Wives need proof of modify over a consistent menstruum of fourth dimension in at least three areas earlier they believe their husband'due south commitment."
p. 49 - "Remember, when a wife feels she is the most of import, she gets excited about her husband being able to do the things he wants to do."
p. 66 - "If your wife is depressed, it may or may not be something you've contributed to - only it is e'er your responsibility to help."
p. 91 - "Harsh words tin stay with a woman for years."
p. 100 - "The main trouble that nosotros men take to overcome is our lack of knowledge and skills to nurture our wives to a level from which nosotros can enjoy a growing, loving, and intimate human relationship with them."
p. 148 - "Committing ourselves to agree has brought more harmony and deeper communication than anything else nosotros practice. Information technology has increased my wife's cocky-worth and eliminated force per unit area-packed arguments."

...more
Leslie
Sep 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Best humanly written book ever for men. Needs to be in Sound though. Update ~ Judge what?! Now (2013) it IS in Audio!
Christian
True stuff, but besides simplistic and generalizing for my taste. A scrap patronizing and quite patronizing in manner. Simply a lot of skillful recommendations.
Jason
Jun 08, 2008 rated it really liked it
This is a adequately erstwhile book, merely I still feel like Smalley'southward advice to husbands is priceless in this book. Read upwardly men! This is a fairly erstwhile book, only I still feel like Smalley's advice to husbands is priceless in this book. Read up men! ...more
Clare S-B
My Fiance and I read this together and can both highly recommend it. It is insightful into both men and women and helpful for agreement your other half more, and fifty-fifty if you have a adept human relationship or marriage at that place are sure to exist parts that are helpful. It was piece of cake to read and empathize and though some analogies may non have been the best Gary Smalley shared openly and honestly through out the book.

And aye this book is directed at the men hence why in that location is a companion book directed at wo

My Fiance and I read this together and can both highly recommend information technology. It is insightful into both men and women and helpful for agreement your other half more, and even if y'all take a skillful relationship or wedlock there are sure to be parts that are helpful. It was easy to read and understand and though some analogies may not accept been the best Gary Smalley shared openly and honestly through out the book.

And yes this book is directed at the men hence why in that location is a companion book directed at women which so far had been good to read together likewise. I recall if possible reading them together can be bully considering of all the conversations that tin spark and so topics tin be discussed on a personal level every bit well as general.

...more
Mgrciaaaa
Mar 04, 2022 rated it actually liked it
This review has been hidden considering it contains spoilers. To view information technology, click here. I'm grown woman at present, i simply read this book if ever.
"Where take all the feelings gone?
"Merely the greatest of these is love" It's about understanding oneselves. When sandi decided to leave jim, since they believe themselves to be sensible, and maturity, they think it's the best way to do. Still, they are just lack of cognition and interest in edifice they marriage relationship.
I'm grown woman now, i just read this book if always.
"Where accept all the feelings gone?
"Merely the greatest of these is dear" Information technology's about agreement oneselves. When sandi decided to leave jim, since they believe themselves to be sensible, and maturity, they recollect it's the best manner to do. However, they are just lack of knowledge and interest in building they spousal relationship relationship.
...more
Gerlinde
Entertaining and helpful but and then I am non a man and it is clearly for men. I hold with virtually of it from experience and found it encouraging.
Devon
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was astonishing
I find any volume that shifts my mindset in a positive way I consider it an assets. Multiple golden nuggets highly recommend if your serious well-nigh improving your human relationship
Pat Murphy
A how to understand women book for men. I withal demand more than training.
Steve Partridge
So far I'k learning that possibly IM the crusade of all problems :-( So far I'grand learning that possibly IM the cause of all issues :-( ...more
Tammyribbey ribbey
Again this writer - therapist knows his stuff. This volume is for the human to read only I would suggest all woman to read it. I learned alot about myself equally well as the way I affect my marriage.
Christina
Aug 13, 2008 rated information technology really liked it
Someone recently lent me this book, he wants my stance on it. And then I'll get back to ya'll on this one. Someone recently lent me this book, he wants my opinion on it. And then I'll become dorsum to ya'll on this i. ...more than
Johnnie
Aug 25, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Practical answers to the differences in men and women.
Ron
Nick Woodall
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Smalley is spot-on in marital relationships. Any of his books or videos are worth reading and/or watching.
Jeff Noble
If Only He Knew by Gary Smalley/ Norma Smalley (?)
Jonathan
May 04, 2008 rated information technology really liked it
Ane of the very good resources my wife and I use when we counsel with couples regarding their matrimony.
Gary Smalley was 1 of the country's best-known authors and speakers on family relationships. He was the accolade-winning, best-selling author or coauthor of sixteen books, as well equally several pop films and videos. The Blessing and The Ii Sides of Love accept won Gold Medallions, The Language of Love won the Angel Accolade as the best contribution to family life, and his other titles have received Si Gary Smalley was one of the country'south best-known authors and speakers on family relationships. He was the award-winning, acknowledged author or coauthor of sixteen books, likewise every bit several popular films and videos. The Blessing and The Ii Sides of Love have won Gold Medallions, The Language of Love won the Angel Award as the all-time contribution to family unit life, and his other titles have received Silver Medallions. His national infomercial Hidden Keys to Loving Relationships has been viewed past television set audiences all over the globe.

Dr. Greg Smalley graduated with his doctorate degree in clinical psychology from Rosemead School of Psychology at Biola Academy in Southern California. He likewise holds chief'due south degrees in counseling psychology (Denver Seminary) and clinical psychology (Rosemead). Dr. Smalley is the director of inquiry and development at Smalley Relationship Center in Branson, Missouri. He lives in Ozark, Missouri with his wife, Erin, and their two daughters, Taylor and Madalyn.

...more

News & Interviews

If y'all've ever been on a serious historical fiction kick, then you already know how rewarding it tin be. When it'due south done properly, historical...
"every aspect of a adult female's emotional and physical existence is dependent on the romantic beloved she receives from her husband, says Dr. James Dobson." — ane likes
More quotes…

Welcome back. Just a moment while we sign yous in to your Goodreads account.

Login animation

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: ortizboyes2000.blogspot.com

0 Komentar

إرسال تعليق




banner